Welcome to All in One Bonsa

Bitten by the Bug


Welcome to All in One Bonsai...a blog that aims to remind me of what I have forgotten. Over the years I have been finding out as much as I can about the art of bonsai. I hope the information in this blog will shed some light to the beginning bonsai enthusiast out there.


I saw some bonsai trees at a corner market one night in Taipei and asked the guy if he was willing to teach me how to create these miniature trees. He directed me to a night school where all the instruction was in Chinese. My Chinese ability is very ordinary at the least so although I was learning bits and pieces, I really wasn't getting all I wanted from the course. The best parts were when the teacher would start pruning a beautiful tree or when he showed us how to repot a bonsai. The mystery was still out there but my interest wasn't waning, if anything it fueled my motivation to find out more. And so I did.


Let the adventure begin...


Recently I have discovered the joy of pottery. Bonsai and pottery are close friends so it was only a matter of time before I was introduced to her. Welcome to All in One Bonsai...and pottery.


Feel free to visit my site where you can purchase some of my handmade pottery. Quite a few pieces have been wood fired as it is the prefered method here in Taiwan:


Esty Shop: AllinoneCeramics




Thursday 8 August 2013

4 New Pots




Bonsai Pots

On a recent pot finding mission I was able to hunt down some nice bonsai pots.  These pots were made in China for the Taiwanese market.  They are well made and would make a suitable home for some bonsai trees.  

Length 23.5 cm

Width 18.75 cm

Height 4 cm

This pot is not as shiny as the previous one.  Length 23.25 cm

Width 18.5 cm

Height 4 cm

                                                               Width 20.5 cm
                                      

                                   

                                    
                                                               Height 6.5 cm

Length 30 cm

A slight imperfection.  May add some character to the pot.

Width 22.5 cm


Height 9 cm
Please let me know if you would like to buy any of these pots and I will come back to you with a reasonable price.  

No comments:

Post a Comment